Friday, August 20, 2010

Score: Cookie 1 / Baker 0

All set, icing bagged, cookies all in a row, I began to pipe out what was sure to be my daughter's stellar 'girl' cookies for her birthday.  After finishing up the arms, head and green dress I came to this conclusion......these bite. 

Realizing this cookie session would quickly go from bad to worse, I squirted out the rest of the icing on the cookies and shoved one in my mouth. 

They weren't pretty, but man they were heaven. 

Discouraged, I watched my husband pull out of the driveway as he headed off on a business trip, then I heard the faint calls of the rejected girls calling my name. 

Just how many will I eat?  Can I make it through 7 days husbandless...and not eat the entire batch of the 'cookies gone bad'?  

Positive I would eat my weight in cookies, I threw the batch in the garbage.  Well, except one.

I was certainly not going to post my 'fail', but thought...why the heck not.  I'm not perfect, nor elegant all the time ;)

Enjoy


Gorgeous isn't she. 
Cookie 1 / Baker 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment