Friday, August 27, 2010

Holy Cake Batman!

Today I sold a cake...my first cake.  Blake, the birthday boy was turning 4 and is a fan of Batman.  At first I wanted to do a yellow vanilla frosting cake, however after spending far too much time trying to get rid of the 'lines' in the icing...I gave up.  Back to my first love, marshmallow fondant.

Here is the final product....



Besides all things 'doughy', my new love is a chocolate marshmallow fondant
(the logo is made of this heavenly goodness). 
Sweet mother, that crap is yummy.



After working on a superhero cake all day...all I wanted was a superhero to clean my floors. 
Dark floors and bakers don't mix well. 
For the record, I mopped my floors 3 times today! 
3 times...can't get that time back. 
Carpet in the kitchen is sounding like a mighty fine idea right about now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment