Sunday, December 11, 2011

Double Digits


Wait a tic.  My son is 10?


To start the day of right, he was presented 
with this trophy from his big sister.



In addition to the trophy, he was given this.  
I'm positive she may regret giving this to him.  
In fact, she has.



This year, I was incredibly busy with my client's garden, 
so my husband offered to bake for my son's birthday party.  


The theme?  
Angry Birds of course.




He's off to a good start.


Looking pretty good.



Fantastic job by my sous chef.




Enough Angry Birds for all the kids


For my son's actually birthday, I baked him exactly 
what he wanted.
Double chocolate cake, chocolate icing and more chocolate.
Not only did I deliver said wish, 
I put peanut butter between each cake layer.
Fricken delicious.



My happy camper

0 comments:

Post a Comment