Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Merry!

Mission - Bake tons of cookies & a cake for my 
mother's High School Reunion/Party.
I got this.



Must remember to lower the speed when adding icing sugar.
On a side note, my counter looks very Christmasy.  


My super cute snowflakes
(inspiration for the snowflake - PaperChick )


I had planned to make 'Idiot Mittens', but I forgot to flip the cookie cutter over.
 I was left with 24 Right Handed mittens.  
Meh.  They're still cute!
Inspiration for these mittens came from a pair of Felt Mittens 
&
The soft gingerbread cookie recipe comes compliments of Martha Stewart



I have been wanting to makes these since last year.
The inspiration for my snowman, came from me! 
I just love them!



His Middle




His carrot nose and coaly smile
(Inspiration for the Snowman's Head)


Ta Da!



More Goodies!  
These will be split between teachers, bus drivers, 
Secret Santas and our Annual Christmas Eve Cookie Delivery.

Each year, we pick a place to deliver Christmas goodies on Christmas Eve.  
We usually focus on staff that work the night shift on Christmas Eve.
In previous years we've delivered to fire & police departments, Base Commissionaires, Military Police  & Military Fire Departments



This year we're delivery to a Women's Shelter.
This shelter is open 24 / 7 365 days a year.  
On Christmas Eve, we'll deliver a batch of cookies, 
along with donations of clothes 
and non-perishable food items.  
As well as a few gifts for those families that are staying at the shelter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment