Sunday, December 11, 2011

Turkey Time


I love Thanksgiving!  
It means the start of Fall Clean Ups for my client's gardens 
and Christmas is just around the corner!!


I need a bigger fork.



Two bites later, my boy was finished.  
His eyes, much like his mother are bigger than his stomach.




You know it truly is a skill to take pics of yourself.  
A skill which I have yet to master.

My apron proudly says 'Just call me Martha'.  
Although, I answer to Leigh-anne and Mom as well.


For fear my turkey pants might not hold a pumpkin pie 
after such a big supper, I opted out.

I made this for dessert instead.  
What is it?  
Pumpkin Fluff.  
Had I known this would have been so yummy, 
I might have just skipped the turkey and headed straight to this.
Pumpkin Fluff recipe



Wanna know what's even better than toasted pumpkin seeds?


Sweet mother of seeds, this was gone in seconds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment