Saturday, February 4, 2012

Made With Love


If there was a way to bake without being tempted to shove my face into a bowl of batter, I would probably bake more often.

However, temptation aside, I volunteered to make cookies for my son's class for the upcoming Love Day on the 14th.


My Elegant Baker in training.


Such a hard worker.  
And much like his mother is already thinking about how awesome the batter will taste.


Me and Mine 


It's perfectly okay to get excited about really rockin' royal icing.


I'm committed to reading the labels more 
carefully, as Mint Flavoured toothpicks was not on my list.


Piles of cookies. 
Chocolate Cookies compliments of Martha Stewart
You'll find the yummy recipe here Chocolate Cookies


Sheldon has Will Wheaton.
Jerry had Newman.
Elegant Baker has dough.
Although every part of me told me this was made for my 
belly, most of this was made into cookies.  Most of it.


The benefits to a kick ass long harvest table.


My Elegant Baker in Training did a great job!


Perfect!



They were 'made with love'



with help from my assistant of course



0 comments:

Post a Comment