Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love for 7 points

 Let me spell it out for you.
I love Scrabble.
But I love my husband even more.



On my journey to create the yummiest board game ever
 it had to start with my 2nd love...dough.




Hello my friend, we meet again. 



Warm water and meringue powder whipped for
30 secs will look like fluffy clouds, like this.


7 Cup Mountain of icing sugar.


Give it a full 10 mins at low speed and it will look less icky.


Like this.  
Is it wrong to think I could bathe in this?


My little chocolate squares are ready for the oven.  
Yes, I measured them. 
Cause I'm a geek like that.


Yep, I'm corny like that.


Piped with a #2 tip.


Seriously, I do.


Might gross out the children, but it's a fact.


Can't lie.


Love Me 
xoxox


You can't eat just one.  
I tried.


Happy Valentine's Day !

Thanks to 'I am Baker' for her inspiration
Scrabble for Bakers

0 comments:

Post a Comment